Manage episode 227557393 series 1376258
Oh boy was this a treat for me. And I reckon it’ll be a treat for you too because today’s guest can only be described as a Superhero in the world of feel-good marketing. Yeah. That’s a thing. And when you hear Tad Hargrave from Marketing for Hippies talk about finding your niche, building a reputation and communicating what you do… I think he can really change the mind of even most marketing-allergic creative introvert out there.What we discussed:
- Slow Marketing
- The importance of reputation
- Having a lot of different interests and still build a solid brand
- Experimenting to find your niche
- Charging what your work is worth (and how to feel good about it)
- Lack of confidence vs. lack of competence
- What if one day I decide to call myself the uncreative extrovert?!
POWERED BY PATREON
This podcast is made possible only by means of my generous supporters on Patreon. Thank you! Supporting the Creative Introvert podcast also gets you lots of goodies, from a Monthly Ask Me Anything to a copy of my new BOOK, The Creative Introvert: How to Build a Business You Love on Your Terms. Hitting milestones also funds future projects, and ideas guided by you, my supporters.