Manage episode 229586834 series 2492380
- 5:18 – The problem with ‘Disruptive Innovation’
- 9:45 – How to win the Nobel Prize
- 10:43 – What to ignore
- 12:03 – How to write a non-fiction book
- 13:48 – How phrase transitions work
- 14:43 – An emergent behaviour
- 18:15 – The power of competing forces
- 19:23 – Stake in the outcome vs Perks of rank
- 22:32 – What we can learn from Richard Branson about innovation and creativity
- 27:25 – How McKinsey promotes executives
- 28:44 – How ideas get crushed in companies
- 30:26 – Structure vs Culture
- 31:59 – Organisation as a weapon
- 37:20 – REAS
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Tool: Copernic
- Album: Nina Simone Greatest Hits
- Book: Short Stories by Vladimir Nabokov
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes or Stitcher and write a brief review. That would really help get the word out and raise the visibility of the Creative Life show.
The post CL215: Loonshots And The Problem With Disruptive Innovation – Interview with Safi Bahcall appeared first on James Taylor.
207 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 30 mins duration .