Manage episode 240600620 series 1980399
painter and writer, lindsay king, is devoted to love: self-love, unconditional love, and spreading love. it's her art, her business, and her purpose.
in her own words, my “intention is to create meaningful work that carries the energy of love and healing. Asking to be a clear conduit for messages of love to move into the paint and fibers of the paper itself.”
these are hard times. no matter your political beliefs, your nationality, or your place in life, we all are facing big challenges. to choose love in the midst of all of this is one of the bravest, boldest, acts I know.
lLindsay is unapologetic in her devotion to love. It is her mission, the source of her creativity, and in every piece of art she offers the world.
it was an honor to talk with a woman of so much courage. may we all love a little deeper and a little wider because of her.
some of the things we talk about:
- her practices for working with, and shifting out of, the hard emotions to be able to make art from love
- honoring the voice within
- creative block vs. an emotional block – and how to respond to each
- dealing with fear and anxiety around money and the financial ups and downs of being an entrepreneur
- sharing your work and trusting your own creations
may it inspire you to make your thing and change your world.