Manage episode 191411519 series 6899
The Mormon News Report Podcast Episode #19: Week of 13 November 2017
- President Holland leaving UVU, called as LDS mission president
- Dozens rally against Mormon church doctrines at mass resignation event
- Elizabeth Smart AMA on Reddit
- Church Historian’s Press “The Relief Society: The First Fifty Years” receives several honors
- Should more parishioners carry guns in church? The Mormon church is one of two in Utah that say no to firearms
- Romney moves toward Senate bid
QUESTION OF THE WEEK
- What are your thoughts on guns being in LDS ward buildings? Email us at Mail@MormonNewsReport.com, tweet @TheMormonNews or find us on Facebook.
INTERVIEW: KURT FRANCOM
THE MORMON NEWS REPORT EXTENDED SESSIONS
255 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 65 mins duration .