Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 20, 2019 18:21 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 221489922 series 1345893
Practice solving diagnostic puzzles with The Curbsiders and Internist / Diagnostician, Reza Manesh MD, Assistant Program Director for Clinical Reasoning of the Osler Medical Training Program at Johns Hopkins! Solve along with us at these links: Case 1 http://hdx.org/I2B and Case 2 http://hdx.org/uM2. Topics include: clinical reasoning terminology, how to use cases to practice diagnostic reasoning, how to build a diagnostic schema, and how to conduct your own cognitive autopsy.
Written and Produced by: Hannah Abrams
Hosts: Hannah Abrams, Paul Williams MD, Stuart Brigham MD, Matthew Watto MD
Guest: Reza Manesh MD
Special thanks to: Doctors Steph Sherman, Zaven Sargsyan, Anand Jagannath, John Inou Hwang, and Rabih Geha for contributing casesTime Stamps
- 00:00 Disclaimer, intro and guest bio
- 04:02 Guest one liner, book recommendation, favorite failure, advice for learners
- 11:27 Human Dx Project and Global Morning Report
- 15:35 Diagnostic terminology
- 21:25 Case #1, Reza solves
- 33:40 Diagnostic autopsy and teaching points for case #1
- 38:00 Case #2, The Curbsiders solve
- 57:30 Diagnostic autopsy and teaching points for case #2
- 61:33 Take home points and a plug
- 64:30 Outro
163 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 59 mins duration .