Manage episode 192615676 series 1511789
Listen to the full show podcast with Nick Bennett and Kayley Harris:
- Justin Jones: Parents Lauren and Justin Jones have trekked on-foot across outback Australia with their 1 year old daughter. Justin had a chat with Nick and Kayley about their family experiences and the lessons learned during the trip.
- Bernard Zuel: The annual ARIAs aired last night, awarding new and old artists for their contributions to the Aussie music scene. Renowned Music writer, Bernard Zuel, joined Nick and Kayley for a chat about the 2017 ARIAs.
- Matt Wright: Pilot turned animal rescuer, Matt Wright, joined Nick and Kayley for a chat about his experiences with wild animals and Season 3 of Outback Wrangler.
- Mieke Buchan: Mieke joined Nick and Kayley to talk about the latest in sports, from a different angle.
- Dr Ross Walker: Cardiologist Dr Ross Walker joined Nick and Kayley for a chat about whether older doctors should need to undergo regular health checks.
- Lyndey Milan: Christmas time is just around the corner. But it doesn’t need to be as stressful as it sounds. Renowned chef Lyndey Milan spoke with Nick and Kayley about time-saving recipes for Christmas.
- Greg Robowtham: Mr Robowtham is a Cosmos Consultant for The International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research. He joined Nick and Kayley for a chat about whether we have finally made contact with extraterrestrial life.
- Paul Versteege: Mr Versteege is from the Combined Pensioners and Superannuants Association. He spoke with Nick and Kayley about how around just $6.08 per resident is spent on food in certain aged care facilities.
1050 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 hours averaging 21 mins duration .