Manage episode 232326484 series 2313749
On today's episode of The Daily Talk Show we're joined by Craig Bruce. Craig is one of Australia's best radio minds. He spent close to 30 years at Southern Cross Austereo — with a huge amount of experience in leading content teams. He's played pivotal roles in developing Australia's biggest radio talent — Hamish and Andy, Jules Lund and Kyle and Jackie-O.
Craig has unique insights into the content that's shaped mainstream media in Australia and abroad. He now helps radio teams around the world through his consulting business and connects with the industry’s biggest names on and off the microphone with his podcast, Game Changers: Radio.
- The importance of external connections and relationships
- The pressure of picking talent and potential
- Behind the scenes of radio’s biggest personalities
- Generating content ideas and content originality
- Waiting for the phone to ring after finishing at SCA
- Craig’s thoughts on podcasting and mainstream media
- Radio's only hope
- Restrictions and government regulations on content
- Craig’s relationship with ego and money
- Starting a breakfast show from scratch
- How numbers and surveys affect the content you create
- Bringing an objective perspective to feedback
Craig Bruce's website: http://craigbrucecoaching.com
Craig Bruce's podcast, Game Changers: Radio: https://radiogamechangers.com/
Watch today's episode of The Daily Talk Show podcast at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwDMMSdrM40
Subscribe and listen to The Daily Talk Show podcast at https://www.thedailytalkshow.com/
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us mail: PO BOX 400, Abbotsford VIC 3067
A conversation sometimes worth recording with mates Tommy Jackett & Josh Janssen. Each weekday, Tommy & Josh chat about life, creativity, business and relationships — big questions and banter. Regularly visited by guests and friends of the show! This is The Daily Talk Show.
This podcast is produced by BIG MEDIA COMPANY. Find out more at https://bigmediacompany.com/