Manage episode 247920337 series 2148904
In episode 534, Jack and special guest host Jamie Loftus are joined by Hella In Your Thirties co-host Muriel Montgomery to discuss Time's 2019 person of the year, the Afghanistan papers, elections polls and Bernie blindness, the creep who keeps running against Maxine Waters, Elon Musk trying to destroy and kill a whistleblower, film critic's top ten lists of 2019, some great holiday films to look forward to, how canceled musicians streaming numbers do, and more!
- Greta Thunberg, 16, is named Time's 2019 Person of the Year becoming the youngest ever recipient of the title
- THE AFGHANISTAN PAPERS A secret history of the war
- AT WAR WITH THE TRUTH
- My own realization that we were over our heads in Afghanistan came when I interviewed farmers who pretended to set up Taliban camps that the US would then bomb. The farmers would collect the remnants of millions of dollars worth of bombs and sell them for $100 as scrap metal.
- Who’s Leading The Democratic Primary In The First Four States?
- That Creep Who Keeps Running Against Maxine Waters Arrested For Stalking :/
- When Elon Musk Tried to Destroy a Tesla Whistleblower
- The previously restricted $TSLA Tripp police report has been released. It's stunning.
- BEST OF 2019: FILM CRITIC TOP TEN LISTS
- BEST OF 2019: MUSIC CRITIC TOP TEN LISTS
- A BEAUTY & THE BEAST CHRISTMAS
- BEST CHRISTMAS BALL EVER!
- These Musicians Were 'Canceled,' But People Kept Listening
- WATCH: Turbulence - Notorious Official Music Video
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers