Manage episode 291207342 series 2148904
In episode 899, Jack and Miles are joined by super producer Danl Goodman to discuss Trump claiming to be the father of the vaccine, Democrat's and Republicans refusing the read the room on racism, Amazon clearly cheating on union vote, NYC's summer of hedonism, why we don't want another roaring twenties, and more!
- After Railing Against Science, Trump Wants To Be Remembered As ‘The Father Of The Vaccine’
- The GOP’s Black Friend Says America Is Not a Racist Country
- Kamala Harris agrees with Tim Scott that America not a 'racist country' but says must 'speak truth' on racism
- Union's evidence in Amazon vote 'could be grounds for overturning election', U.S. Labor Board says
- NYC’s Summer of Hedonism Is Fully on by July 1, de Blasio Announces
- What the New Roaring Twenties Will Be Like
- The 1920s Roared After a Pandemic, and the 2020s Will Try
- Are you ready for the Roaring '20s?
- People Really Want a “Roaring ’20s” Party Decade After the Pandemic
- Post-Covid America Isn’t Going to Be Anything Like the Roaring ’20s
- Why the Roaring Twenties Left Many Americans Poorer
- The Roaring Twenties
- The 1924 Law That Slammed the Door on Immigrants and the Politicians Who Pushed it Back Open
- What Prohibition teaches us about race relations in the U.S.
- Why the Ku Klux Klan Flourished Under Prohibition
- WATCH: Swardy at Secret Sky 2021
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://www.iheartpodcastnetwork.com