Manage episode 247587439 series 2148904
In episode 530, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian David Huntsberger to discuss Justin Timberlake's apology, mental health experts being concerned about Trump, Judge Napolitano thinking Trump will testify, Bernie Sanders coming up in the polls, the Clinton's hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein, Nancy Pelosi, McDonald's chicken sandwich, the new Star Wars game show on Disney Plus and ride at Disneyland, and more!
- Guy Fieri, I am. For America’s greatest Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives I look.
- Everyone, Let's Circle Around Justin Timberlake Again and Keep Pointing Our Fingers at Him
- The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump
- Fox's Napolitano predicts Trump will testify on own behalf at Senate trial
- Bernie Sanders becomes top candidate for college students
- Warren and Biden lose ground, Sanders moves ahead in California’s shifting 2020 Democratic race
- EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton was Jeffrey Epstein's closest 'celebrity mate' and a frequent guest at his New Mexico ranch with wife Hillary, staying at the pedophile's cowboy-themed village, say estate workers
- James Rosen works for Sinclair. He asked that question purposely to get a rise out of Speaker Pelosi and for right wing propaganda purposes. Glad she shut his dumbass down.
- Now McDonald’s is testing a Popeyes, er, Southern-style chicken sandwich
- ‘Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge’, A Star Wars-Themed Game Show Hosted by Jar Jar Binks Actor Ahmed Best, is Coming to Disney+
- Disney Unveils Massive New Star Wars: Rise Of The Resistance Ride
- WATCH: Why Why Why Why Why - Sault
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers