Manage episode 247412406 series 2148904
In episode 527, Jack and special guest host Caitlin Durante are joined by comedian Tamer Kattan to discuss the weekend box office, what impeachment polls mean, some Democratic candidates no one had heard of dropping out of the 2020 race, Jared Kushner taking over the border wall project, who will take over when Queen Elizabeth retires or passes on, more shady behavior from NBC after firing Gabrielle Union, inappropriate Christmas tree ornaments on Amazon, and more!
- Weekend Box Office
- Top Judiciary Democrat dismisses poll showing declining support for impeachment: 'Our job is to follow the facts'
- The Winnowing Continues With Steve Bullock And Joe Sestak
- Jared Kushner’s new assignment: Overseeing the construction of Trump’s border wall
- Jared Kushner got help from ousted WeWork CEO on Middle East peace plan: report
- All It Takes Is a $100 Saw To Cut Through Trump’s Big Border Wall
- Kids Were Asked to Play 'Build the Wall' at a White House Halloween Party
- White House to use webcams to create live feed of border wall construction
- Democratic senators introduce bill to block funding for border wall live stream
- Camilla next Queen: Is Queen Elizabeth II grooming Camilla to step in to support Charles?
- Will the Queen Really Retire When She Turns 95?
- Gabrielle Union’s firing from ‘America’s Got Talent’ draws celebrity condemnation and an investigation
- Amazon pulls Auschwitz-themed Christmas ornaments, although other Holocaust merchandise remains on site
- Amazon Is Used to Promote White Supremacist Merchandise and Views, Report Says
- Dachau Nazi Concentration Camp Puzzle On Amazon Sparks Controversy (PHOTO) (UPDATE)
- WATCH: DYAN - Looking For Knives (Official Video)
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers