Manage episode 254647237 series 2148904
In episode 578, Jack and Miles are joined by super producer Anna Hossnieh to discuss the last of Harry and Meghan's royal duties, the Coronavirus hurting the stock market and Trump's thoughts on it, the Democratic debates, Cuba, conservatives still being angry about the Super Bowl halftime show, and more!
- Prince Harry No More as Mr. Windsor Declares: Call Me Harry
- Coronavirus Shows the Problem With Trump’s Stock Market Boasting
- I cannot believe that @CNBC allowed @larry_kudlow to spread disinformation that will endanger Americans. The CDC clearly stated that we need to prepare for an outbreak and this Trump sycophant says it's all ok
- Election 2020 live updates: Democrats jockey for support ahead of S.C. primary
- Pete Buttigieg Deletes Tweet Slamming Bernie Sanders and 'Revolutionary Politics' of 1960s
- Cuba has a lung cancer vaccine we in the US had no access too because we sanctioned Cuba.
- WHO validates elimination of mother-to-child transmission of HIV and syphilis in Cuba
- Over 1,300 complaints were sent to the FCC about Shakira and J.Lo's Super Bowl halftime show
- WATCH: Thundercat - 'Black Qualls (feat. Steve Lacy & Steve Arrington) [Single Version]' (Official Audio)
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers