Manage episode 250252255 series 2148904
In episode 548, Miles and special guest host Jamie Loftus are joined by comedian Alyssa Limperis to discuss Cory Booker dropping out of the presidential race, Secretary of Defense Mark Ester claiming he didn't see any evidence about Iran planning an attack, Trump accepting money to put enlisted members of military at risk, Bernie Sanders getting more endorsements, a private meeting between Elizabeth Warren and Bernie, how meaningless the Dow being up is, the 2019 RITZ Crushed Crackers recipe contest winner, Oscar nominations, and more!
- Sen. Cory Booker exits the Democratic presidential primary, making the field less diverse
- Trump's "Many embassies" speech
- WATCH: Mark Esper says he "didn't see" specific evidence showing Iran planned to strike 4 U.S. embassies
- Trump claims Saudi Arabia has already deposited one billion dollars “in the bank” in exchange for US troops being sent. He then goes on to talk about South Korea paying $500 million for US troops defending them against North Korea.
- Bernie Sanders’s Latest Endorsement: Sunrise Movement
- Bernie Sanders told Elizabeth Warren in private 2018 meeting that a woman can't win, sources say
- 'Inequality in a nutshell': Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says the Dow's record high is meaningless for many Americans
- 2019 RITZ Crushed Crackers recipe contest winner updates a classic
- Oscar nominations 2020: See the full list of nominees
- A Conversation With The Creator Of #OscarsSoWhite
- Oscars Almost So White as Diverse Nominees Overlooked After 2019's Historic Wins
- The Awkwafina Oscars Snub Is Even Worse Than You Think
- Oscar Nominations Presenter Issa Rae Calls Out Female Directors Snub: Congrats to 'Those Men'
- Universal Has Abandoned Its Academy Awards Campaign For "Cats," Shocking Everyone Who Heard It Was Even A Plan
- WATCH: Chris Gaines (Garth Brooks) - Lost In You
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers