Manage episode 249732327 series 2148904
In episode 544, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Ali Ghandour to discuss Rand Paul's feelings on the current situation, the Pentagon claiming they would not destroy Iranian cultural sites, Iraq signing a letter for the US troops to leave, congressman Paul Gosar posting photoshopped images to prove his dumb points, Harvey Weinstein's trial already being a mess, a new accuser of the president from Fox News, the Avatar sequel, the Tesla car company, updates on Aunt Becky, and more!
- Rand Paul Rails Against Trump’s Soleimani Strike: ‘I Hate This’
- Pentagon Chief Esper Rejects Trump’s Threats To Destroy Iran’s Cultural Sites
- Iraqi prime minister says unsigned U.S. troop-withdrawal letter sent by mistake COUNTS despite Arabic translation not matching the English—as Pentagon chief vows 'we are not leaving' but Donald Trump insists it will happen 'at some point'
- A GOP congressman tweeted a fake image of Obama with the Iranian President. They never met.
- Harvey Weinstein Charged With Rape in Los Angeles as N.Y. Trial Starts
- Harvey Weinstein rebuked by judge for using phone in court
- Former Fox News reporter says Trump invited her to his office 'so we can kiss'
- ‘Avatar 2’ Debuts First Look at New Worlds With Nearly Two Years Left Until Release
- Tesla Is the Most Valuable Car Company In America Ever
- LORI LOUGHLIN ROWING PICS OF DAUGHTERS NOT SENT TO USC
- WATCH: Kamaal Williams - New Heights (Visions Of Aisha Malik) (Official Audio)
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers