Manage episode 250145127 series 2148904
In episode 547, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Blake Wexler to discuss Mike Pompeo claiming Soleimani posing an imminent threat with no evidence, Steve Mnuchin trying to hide how much is spent on protecting the president, whether or not Harvey Weinstein really needs that walker, the upcoming summer Olympics in Tokyo, Heinz refusing to stop, Family Feud in Canada, and more!
- Pompeo reasserts that Soleimani posed imminent threat, but won't define 'imminent'
- Mnuchin seeks delay of proposed disclosure of Secret Service spending on presidential travel until after election
- Harvey Weinstein spotted without his walker: Is he only using one for sympathy?
- We Asked a Doctor If Harvey Weinstein Really Needs That Walker
- Does Weinstein Need A ‘Go Fund Me’ To Buy A Walker Without Tennis Balls?
- Harvey Weinstein’s Sympathy Campaign
- 100 Women vs. Harvey Weinstein
- Harvey Weinstein Criminal Lawyer Previews Defense Strategy: Police Misconduct and "Non-Victim" Actresses
- 2020 SUMMER OLYMPICS BAN ATHLETES FROM KNEELING, FIST RAISING ... In Tokyo
- Heinz HoneyRacha sauce will arrive in style this spring
- WATCH: Popeye's favourite food is... Chicken? | Family Feud Canada
- TICKETS for DAILY ZEITGEIST at SF SKETCHFEST!
- WATCH: Gary Low-I Want You
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers