Manage episode 247542233 series 2148904
In episode 529, Miles and special guest host Sofiya Alexandra are joined by comedian Blair Socci to discuss Willie Nelson no longer smoking weed, Trump leaving the NATO summit early over other world leaders making fun of him, the impeachment hearings, Devin Nunes being an idiot, Melania's White House Christmas decorations, Subway suing Canadian journalists, Josh Brolin burning his asshole, and more!
- Willie Nelson says he’s no longer smoking marijuana due to breathing issues
- Trump calls Trudeau ‘two-faced’, cancels press conference and leaves Nato summit early after video of world leaders making fun of him
- Who Is Jonathan Turley? Republicans’ Lone Expert on Impeachment
- The Trump-Ukraine Impeachment Inquiry Report
- “It’s very unlikely I’d be taking calls from random people.”
- Fox "legal analyst" Gregg Jarrett says that maybe Devin Nunes did *not* have calls with with Giuliani, the White House, and Lev Parnas, because it could've been "somebody else" using Nunes' phone, "we just don't know."
- Christmas at the White House
- Melania Trump’s Joyless Christmas Decorations Are Back to Haunt Your Nightmares
- Melania Trump’s Christmas decorations are lovely, but that coat looks ridiculous
- the absolute dumbest lowlight (so far) of fox & friends' war for melania is MOMS host rachel campos-duffy arguing that if anyone ever said michelle obama was cliche, they'd get called racist. because that's how the blacks always take criticism, right? playing the race card?
- Subway sues journalists for reporting its chicken is only 50% chicken—and loses
- Josh Brolin's butthole is sunburned and he's not happy about it
- WATCH: Warpaint - Whiteout (Official Audio)
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers