Manage episode 249583133 series 2148904
In episode 542, Jack and special guest host Jamie Loftus are joined by comedian and Facial Recognition Comedy co-host Pallavi Gunalan to discuss Cats, what is going on with Iran with super producer Anna Hossnieh, Kohls x Under Armour trending, Mark Zuckerberg shopping at Costco, the new updated Segway, and more!
- 'Cats' Visual Woes Began Early On In Production
- U.S. Strike in Iraq Kills Qassim Suleimani, Commander of Iranian Forces
- Timeline: How tensions escalated with Iran since Trump withdrew US from nuclear deal
- Timeline: How the Iran crisis unfolded after Qassem Soleimani's murder
- FLASHBACK: Trump Predicted Obama Would Attack Iran To Get Re-Elected
- “Our president will start a war with Iran because he has absolutely no ability to negotiate...So the only way he figures he’s going to get reelected, and as sure as you’re sitting there, is to start a war with Iran.”
- Bernie on Iran 6 months ago
- MARK ZUCKERBERG BARGAIN HUNTING ... Shopping At Costco?!?
- Segway’s newest self-balancing vehicle is an egg-shaped wheelchair
- TICKETS FOR DAILY ZEITGEIST AT SF SKETCHFEST
- WATCH: Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood (Freedom Fry Cover)
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers