Manage episode 257372955 series 1357134
In this special edition episode, hosts Rusty Fleming and Lee Hart discuss COVID-19 and the impact on credit markets, lenders, and borrowers, including:
- Government Responses
- Small Business – SBA Relief
- Middle Market – Assistance for Mid-Sized Businesses
- Easing up on national bank capital requirements
- New Sub-Chapter 5 of Chapter 11 under the Bankruptcy Code
- Where are the holes?
- Private Debt funds without government backing
- Securitization markets
- Impact on Deal Flow
- Who’s lending?
- Who has stopped lending, and for how long?
- What has the response to debt service abatement been?
- Practical Tips in an Everchanging Environment