Manage episode 203630978 series 1280405
In this week’s podcast episode, I interview Cory Pinegar about how to 10X your overdue recall conversions.
Cory is the CEO of CallForce, a dental solutions company dedicated to helping dentists across the country succeed in their practices by helping them improve their overdue hygiene recall. He offers a variety of excellent services from scheduling appointments with your overdue patients to set up reminders for your patients. When he’s not helping dentists out, he enjoys keeping active and loves to play golf and tennis in his spare time.
Here is what we discussed:
- Cory’s professional background and the steps he took to grow his business over 400% within a concise space of time
- An overview of a ‘regular day in the life’ of Cory’s team members and how they can assist practices with their knowledge and expertise
- Facts and statistics concerning the number of patients that are active who are overdue for their hygiene appointment (over 750,000 people!)
- The problem with inconsistency and the importance of having a documented and consistent recall strategy for your practice
- The importance of recall and the right way to do it
- How to build a process that allows for consistency
- How your team can increase recall conversions and the right time of the day to contact patients for the best results
- A sample of a script that’s effective and simple to use to improve your practice’s recall rate
- The best method to communicate with your patients such as text messages, email reminders, and phone calls
- How your practice can be more profitable by utilizing an effective overdue recall process
- The benefits of outsourcing patient recall and how it can save time so that you can focus on more important aspects of your practice
For more information visit deliveringwow.com.
If you would like to learn more about how CallForce can improve your practice’s recall conversion rates, click here.
You can also send Cory a personal email with any questions or inquiries you have regarding CallForce via his email firstname.lastname@example.org
140 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 29 mins duration .