Manage episode 201222119 series 130834
What does homework look like at your home? Is your child stressed and overwhelmed with homework??Are you looking for advice on how to tackle the homework drama??!!
YES?!! This is the episode for you. Shawn Simon, an educational therapist, gives us real life tips and tools you can use today. Listen to learn how to engage your kids in this (sometimes) messy process.
(READ BELOW)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Do you feel frustrated by the lack of awareness, understanding and celebrating of the #dyslexic processing style in the traditional school system?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Do you feel unsure how to ensure that your child maintains a love of learning and motivation?
- Does your heart break, when you see that sparkle in your kid's eye begin to diminish due to school stress?
- Do you feel isolated and alone navigating the school system for your child?
- Are you secretly worried if your child will be able to make it in college or in a “real job”?
- Are you unsure about the balance between “pushing” your child, and making their life/experience easier and more supportive?
COURSE CART NOW OPEN: How to Build Your Child's Self Esteem-- Even If The School Is Tearing It Down
A step by step, 8 week online live course for parents and guardians of dyslexic students aged 7 - 15 years old.
132 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 58 mins duration .