Manage episode 215598570 series 130834
Jade Rivera’s work will completely resonate with so many of us. With her unique experience working with neurodivergent children, we unpack what it means to be an alternative learner. We uncover what it means to have these needs that conventional education is not addressing.
This episode explores:
- Microschools and Jade’s work developing these institutions with others,
- Neurodivergent learners and how they can be supported,
- Labels and the meaning or lack of meaning they offer,
- Achievement and what that looks like for different learners,
- Homework and testing- to do or not to do!,
- Connecting with your child and the choices you can make to truly support them,
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
At the end of this episode, Jade gives solid advice for parents on how to best support their children… so be sure to listen till the end!
132 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 58 mins duration .