Manage episode 302779839 series 2910620
This week Daniel is joined by Todd Schweikert, VP of Studio Production for Rue Gilt Groupe to discuss metrics and how to use them to support your team in day-to-day operations. Granular category level data in production can help you plan more accurately, but give you the ability to load balance when bottlenecks arise.
- Understanding what comes through your studio and how long it takes is invaluable data to run.
- Touch bases that rely on this data help keep teams on the same page and prevent silos from developing.
- Many of the ways the studio uses data come from the bottom up, ensuring that studio teams understand the information and how it impacts the operation of the studio.
- It's not enough to understand the data, but also what goes into it and how it's collected. Context is vital.
- Remember that your perspective is limited, and you need to include other perspectives to ensure across-the-board accountability.
- Performance metrics are a reflection of employee satisfaction.
Links & Resources