The Ecommerce Influence Podcast: Advanced Acquisition and Retention Strategies for Fast-Growing Online Brands
148 - Ecommerce Marketing Strategy: What Will Get You To 8 Figures?
Manage episode 209819593 series 74225
In today’s Flash Episode I’ll walk through the big picture strategy that will help guide you on the path to 8 figures. We’ll talk about the three phases of growth, from $0 to $10MM, and what you should be doing at each phase in order to grow your business. I’ll talk about how your role as business owner will evolve as your company scales, and the three levers you should focus on to scale your business. And, I’ll share my #1 piece of advice for what you can do today to kickstart your growth.Episode Highlights
- 4:03 (Phase 1) The importance of finding a marketing channel that works for you, learning it well and doubling down on it.
- 5:36 (Phase 2) Now that you’ve mastered the channel, here’s why you need to remove yourself to continue growing.
- 7:41 Once you've found your replacement, its time to focus on increasing these key metrics.
- 8:47 How email is still king when it comes to increasing buyer frequency.
- 11:25 (Phase 3) If 8 figures is in sight, it might be time to step out of the way and develop a team to take over
- 13:59 How developing a hiring plan can increase your growth to 8 figures
- 14:55 This is the one thing you should never expect when hiring someone to replace you in a role.
This episode is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re running an ecommerce business and sending emails to your customers, you should be using Klaviyo. It will help you find out who your best customers are and target them one-to-one to make more money.
I’ve been using Klaviyo since they were just two employees. Now they have a team of 150 and are rolling out new features almost weekly. If you aren’t already a customer, head over to www.ecommerceinfluence.com/klaviyoand you’ll get a free trial + priority on-boarding.
173 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 33 mins duration .