The Ecommerce Influence Podcast: Advanced Acquisition and Retention Strategies for Fast-Growing Online Brands
152 - 3 Ways To Tweak Your DPAs for Top Performance
Manage episode 212885221 series 74225
WFor example, you might have a DPA with a high return on ad spend and a low relevance score. Meaning it’s driving sales but people are indicating they don’t want to see it. How confusing is that!?
In this episode, you’ll learn how to tweak your DPAs for top performance. We’ll talk about managing frequency, bidding, copywriting, and why you need to be thinking about your prospecting traffic. It’s a bit technical but if you’re running these ads (or want to) you’ll get a ton out of this episode. Enjoy!Episode Highlights
- 6:10 The biggest error in how most brands are structuring their dynamic product ads (DPAs).
- 8:05 Why turning up the spend on your successful DPA may actually be killing your audience.
- 9:25 How to structure your DPA budgets so you're ad frequencies don't skyrocket.
- 11:06 Why you need to watch your DPAs over time and the key things you should be watching for.
- 12:12 How changing copy of even top performing DPAs on a weekly basis can increase your results.
- 14:00 The step by step process you should take to improving your DPAs.
If you’re running an ecommerce business and sending emails to your customers, you should be using Klaviyo. It will help you find out who your best customers are and target them one-to-one to make more money.
I’ve been using Klaviyo since they were just two employees. Now they have a team of 150 and are rolling out new features almost weekly. If you aren’t already a customer, head over to www.ecommerceinfluence.com/klaviyoand you’ll get a free trial + priority on-boarding.Sponsor: Sezzle
Looking for an easy and effective way to increase your e-commerce site's conversion rate while also providing your customers a simple and convenient way to pay? Then Sezzle is the payment app you've been looking for.
Sezzleallows your customers to buy now and pay in monthly installments. Sezzle settles up directly with the merchant through the purchase process and handles all verification and repayments directly with the customer so you never have to worry about dealing with missed payments. On average Sezzle customers saw a 6.5% increase in sales and a 55% growth of their average order value. Learn more at http://www.sezzle.com/influence.
173 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 33 mins duration .