The Ecommerce Influence Podcast: Advanced Acquisition and Retention Strategies for Fast-Growing Online Brands
168: How to Manage Your Marketing At Scale
Manage episode 219533415 series 74225
When you're just starting your business and running it small and lean, it’s easy to implement new projects right away. Right?
If you go to a conference and get a new idea, you can go in and execute it. As your business and team scales up, it's no longer possible to implement your ideas immediately. You need to plan and get your team involved.
Many businesses get stuck here and never move forward. They feel momentum but can’t take advantage of it because they can’t effectively manage their marketing at scale. This leads to stress, burnout and missed opportunities.
How do you transition from doing everything right away to having to plan it out and delegate it out? This often requires taking a step back before stepping forward. In today’s episode, we’re going to share a 3 step process to help you manage your marketing at scale.Episode Highlights
- 6:03 What it means to be at scale.
- 10:29 The questions you should be asking when planning to scale you business.
- 11:54 How discovering your Kolbe score can unlock your potential to scale your business.
- 14:00 How documenting tasks can shine a light on what you are really doing in your business.
- 16:18 How templating projects or tasks can bring about improved creativity.
- 17:20 The most important thing you should consider if you are listening to this podcast.
- 18:20 What to look at first before delegating out any documented tasks.
- 19:32 Your business is not different, you can delegate tasks too.
If you liked this episode, you're going to love the Brand Growth Experts Membership. It’s a community of top ecommerce business owners and marketers who I coach one-on-one to help scale up their businesses. Together we’ll create a plan that will help you scale up your business, and then I’ll help you execute it.
If you want to make sure you’re growing as quickly and sustainably as possible, click here to learn more. Hope to see you on the inside!Sponsor
This episode is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re running an ecommerce business and sending emails to your customers, you should be using Klaviyo. It will help you find out who your best customers are and target them one-to-one to make more money.
I’ve been using Klaviyo since they were just two employees. Now they have a team of 150 and are rolling out new features almost weekly. If you aren’t already a customer, head over to www.ecommerceinfluence.com/klaviyoand you’ll get a free trial + priority on-boarding.
177 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 33 mins duration .