Manage episode 229108744 series 1287878
Hello listeners from Digifest!
This week i'm in conversation with Ed Fidoe of the London Interdisciplinary School on launching a new style of degree University set up to tackle "humanity’s most complex problems". We also throw back to an old recording from Innovate Edtech with a Governor and edtech entrepreneur, a teacher and a dyslexic learning technology advisor in conversation about what makes great learner experience design. Big shout out to Cool Initiatives for sponsoring this episode.
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Ed Fidoe of the London Interdisciplinary School | Twitter: @weareLIS
- David Fudge, Art and Design Teacher, School21 (at time of recording) | Twitter: @school21_uk
- Tim Moore from the Harris Federation and We Are Human | Twitter: @timdmoore
- Sophie Deen from Detective Dot | Twitter: @detectivedot
- Enrico Riva from the British Dyslexia Association | Twitter: @BDAdyslexia
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes and references. Plus, news, events and other bits and bobs.
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.