Manage episode 229578333 series 1287878
Hello dear listeners and welcome to episode two of the Education 4.0 series. This episode was largely recorded at the recent Digifest event run by Jisc. I'm in conversation with a variety of edtech entrepreneurs, further and higher education specialists in information technology, big data ethics and skills development about what Education 4.0 means and what the implications might be for how we "do" education. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to message in or post using #edu4_0!
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Sue Attewell, Head of Change FE and Skills, Jisc | Twitter: @AttewellSue
- James Gupta, Founder and CEO, Synap | Twitter: @gupta_james
- David Sherwood, Co-Founder and CEO, BibliU | Twitter: @davejlsherwood
- Miranda Mowbray, Lecturer in Computer Science, University of Bristol | Twitter: @BristolCS
- Alan Hill, Chief Information and Digital Officer, University of Exeter | Twitter: @UniofExeter
Show Notes and References
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.