Manage episode 230057687 series 1287878
Hello! This week you'll hear a cameo from my L.O when he was far more little and trying out his microphone skills, plus a panel of teachers from around the world and in wildly different settings on what they want from edtech. This episode was recorded LIVE at the Global Education and Skills World Forum. Enjoy, and send us your feedback and comments!
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Koen Timmers, Lecturer, Researcher, Author, PXL-Education | Twitter: @zelfstudie
- Abdikadir Ismail, Principal, Mwangaza Muslim Mixed Day Secondary School, Kenya | Twitter: @Abdiism
- Mio Horio, Teacher, Shiga Prefectural Maibara Senior High School, Japan
- Mario SantiBanez Caro, Biology Teacher, Matilde Huici Navas School, Chile
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes and references. Plus, news, events and other bits and bobs.
We are on the lookout for value-aligned sponsors for the Spring '19 schedule. Contact us to find out more.
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.
Podington Bear > Caterpillar Brigade