Manage episode 230655532 series 1287878
Hello listeners! This week’s episode is a treasure trove digging into digital skills development. You’ll hear from Kerensa Jennings on the art of audio production and digital skill access for all, Iris Lapinski on new learning tools early adopter teachers who want to pick up new skills in machine learning and AI, and Patrick Cutliffe who is working with Facebook to upskill a huge cohort of 18-30 year old learners to earners. Enjoy, and send us your feedback and comments!
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Matt Beer, CEO, VotesforSchools | Twitter: @votesforschools
- Kerensa Jennings, Director, Office of HRH The Duke of York, KG | Twitter:@zinca
- Iris Lapinski, Founder & CEO Apps for Good | Twitter: @irislapinski
- Patrick Cutliffe, Managing Director at BuzzStart Academy & Digital Skills Training Programme Partner for Facebook
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes and references. Plus, news, events and other bits and bobs.
We are on the lookout for value-aligned sponsors for the Spring '19 schedule. Contact us to find out more.
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.