Manage episode 232155755 series 1287878
Welcome to episode three of the Education 4.0 series co-curated with Jisc. This week’s episode of our series looks at where, when and how will learning happen when many of us spend lots of time online.
Enjoy! and don't forget to message in or post using #edu4_0!
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- James Clay, Head for Higher Education teaching and learning, Jisc | Twitter: @jamesclay
- Hattie Abretti, Digital Learning Development Manager, Weston College |Twitter: @hattieabretti
- Shira Liberty, Global Director of Education, Selina | Instagram: @Selina
- Seth Haberman, CEO, Sense Education | Twitter: @sethhaberman
Show Notes and References
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.