Manage episode 232837335 series 1287878
Hi everyone, and welcome back to The Edtech Podcast the show about improving the dialogue between “ed” and “tech” for better innovation and impact.
This week we throwback to my visit to Dubai in March. I was visiting the Global Education and Skills Forum, which hosts the global teacher prize and the next billion prize. The next billion edtech prize was launched by the The Varkey Foundation to recognise the most innovative technology destined to have a radical impact on education in low income and emerging world countries. In this episode you'll hear from;
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Doreen Kessy, Chief Business Officer, Ubongo
- Khadija El-Bedweihy, Founder, Praxilabs
- Sneha Sheth, CEO, Dost Education
- Arushi Wasan, Program & Growth, Dost Education
- Eliza Erikson, Investment Partner, Omidyar Network
- Carla Aerts, Director, Tmrw Institute
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes and references. Plus, news, events and other bits and bobs.
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.