Manage episode 243088799 series 1287878
Welcome to this FINAL episode 😢 in our Education 4.0 series with our friends at Jisc, looking at the changing world of education in the fourth industrial era. A big shout out to Jisc for supporting the series, to all our amazing guests and to you for listening
This week’s episode is all about town and gown. How can town and gown work together to reinforce our social fabric?
THANK YOU all for listening to our #Edu4_0 series! We hope you enjoy this last episode.
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Fiona Boyd, Project Manager, J.Wippell & Co Limited
- Joysy John, Head of Education at Nesta | Twitter: @joysyj
- James Blatchley-Asfa, Lead Organiser, Citizens UK | Twitter: @JamesAsfa
- Lilliana Torres, Parent Power South London | Twitter: @ParentpowerSL
Show Notes and References
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.