Manage episode 246796448 series 1287878
Welcome to the second episode of our What Matters in Edtech, supported by Bett. This series is all about the things that matter in education, and how and when tech might help.What's in this episode?
In this episode, we are looking at future tech and trends in teaching and learning. Predicting the future is notoriously difficult, but there is value to be drawn in sharing ideas on where time and energy is being focused and why. In this episode, we speak to a range of educators and edtech specialists, about what’s capturing their attention and why.
Big thanks to Redway Networks for sponsoring this week's episode.
You can follow the conversation using #edtechpodcast and #Bett2020
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Mark Martin, Computer Science Lead, South Bank Engineering UTC aka Urban Teacher | Twitter: @urban_teacher
- David Lefevre, Director of the EdTech Lab, Imperial College Business School | Twitter: @edtech_lab
- Charley Rogers, Editor, Education Technology | Twitter: @charley_rogers
- Graham Brown-Martin, Founder, Learning Without Frontiers (LWF) | Twitter: @grahambm
- Niko Lindholm, Program Director, Eduspaze | Twitter: @NikoLindholm
- Claire Buckler, Director of Learning Commons, Head of Department, Computing, Devonport High School for Boys | Twitter: @dhsblearn
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.