Manage episode 250272337 series 1287878
Hello everyone and welcome to the fifth episode of our "The Edge" series, supported by Salesforce.Org. This series is all about new ways of doing things in Higher Education leadership.
This week, we are talking about all things student experience. In an effort to dispel the myth of the “traditional student’ we talk to a range of guests about how Universities are adapting to diverse student needs, what support systems should not be taken for granted, and the dual role of tutor and technology in helping students to achieve.
You can follow the conversation using #EdtechEdge and #edtechpodcast
Happy listening and have a fantastic week!
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Warren Stanislaus, PHD Student at Oxford University | Twitter: @warren_desu
- Seeta Bhardwa, Student Content Editor, Times Higher Ed | Twitter: @THEUniAdvice
- Dr Emily McIntosh, Director of Learning, Teaching and Student Experience, Centre for Academic Practice Enhancement, Middlesex University, Co-Author, Effective Personal Tutoring in Higher Education| Twitter: @emilythemac
- Mukund Desibhatla, Agents of Change Student Leadership Podcast, University of Connecticut
- Sarah Knight, Head of Change, Student Experience, Jisc| Twitter: @sarahknight
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.