Manage episode 250347886 series 1287878
Welcome to the next episode of our #voctechpodcast series!
This week’s episode throws back to our LIVE recording at Dare to Learn 2019 in Helsinki, Finland, recorded during the same week as HEL we can!, an event on Boosting Skills & Continuous Learning in Europe. With a panel of adult education and corporate training providers, teachers, and eco-system supporters we asked questions such as 'Whose responsibility is upskilling workers?', and 'Are learning economics fit for purpose in corporate learning?'. Listen in for more!
Big thank you to Ufi Voctech Trust for supporting this series and vocational skills development in the UK, through their investments and grants in vocational technology. You can check out their work here.
You can follow the series conversation using #voctechpodcast and #voctech
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Janne Hietala, Chief Visionary Officer, Valamis | Twitter: @janne_hietala
- Antti Korhonen, CEO, xEdu | Twitter: @anttikorhonen
- Reidar Wasenius, Executive Director, Soprano Plc | Twitter: @ReidarWasenius
- Jenni Huopainen, Pedagogic Teacher, Omnia | Twitter: @Omniasome
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes.
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.