Manage episode 253136057 series 1287878
Hello everyone and welcome to the sixth episode of our "The Edge" series, supported by Salesforce.Org. This series is all about new ways of doing things in Higher Education leadership.
In this episode we pick apart University and Industry, exploring learning economics in an age of perpetual upskilling, the unique strengths of University and Industry respectively, and to what extent established Universities are limited on how they can evolve through regulation and red tape.
You can follow the conversation using #EdtechEdge and #edtechpodcast
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Graham Brown-Martin, Founder, Learning Without Frontiers (LWF) | Twitter: @GrahamBM
- Marielle van der Meer, Executive Director of Partnerships and Global Networks at LIS: The London Interdisciplinary School | Twitter: @MYvdM
- Rachel Romer Carlson, CEO, Guild Education | Twitter: @RachelRCarlson
- Anthony Tattersall, Senior Director of Enterprise, EMEA at Coursera | Twitter: @AnthonyNT
- Henrik Friman, CEO of IHM Business School in Sweden
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.