Manage episode 254670652 series 1287878
Welcome to the next episode of our #voctechpodcast series!
First up in this week's episode, our intrepid further education podcast whizz Ian Hurd is out chatting to sector colleagues at Bridgend College, all about getting on that digital starting-line and beyond. Think cyber-security, 3d printing, and jam boards.
Our second chat is with the team at How Do I? Taryl and Tom talk to us about accessibility, instruction and learning technology in the workplace as we throw back to an interview from the tail end of last year.
You can follow the series conversation using #voctechpodcast and #voctech
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Taryl Law, Co-Founder and CEO, How Do I? | Twitter: @TarylLaw
- Tom Casson, Co-Founder and CPO, How Do I? | Twitter: @TomCassonTweets
- Ian Hurd, Reporter and Presenter, The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @Ian_R_Hurd
- Claire George, 'Innovation Superhero' & Sector Champion for IT & Enterprise for Wales, Bridgend College | Twitter: @mrsgrocks1
- Carl Bickle, Robotics Engineering Lecturer, Bridgend College | Twitter: @BridgendCollege
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes.
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.