Manage episode 255726325 series 1287878
Hello everyone and welcome to the seventh and final episode of our "The Edge" series, supported by Salesforce.Org. This series is all about new ways of doing things in Higher Education leadership.
In this episode, we celebrate "Change-Makers in Higher Ed", speaking to three leaders who have worked to implement new ways of doing things in their own University communities.
At the beginning of each interview, all of our amazing guests give us a window into their failures and successes over the years, as well as approaches to making change viable, before going into their specific projects.
You can follow the conversation using #EdtechEdge and #edtechpodcast
Enjoy and thanks for listening to the series!
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Liz Shutt, Director of Policy, University of Lincoln, 21st Century Lab | Twitter: @LizShutt
- Kimberly Eke, Senior Director, Information Technology at University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education | Twitter: @kimeke
- Dr. Claire Gordon, Director, LSE Eden Centre for Education Enhancement | Twitter: @GordonCE
- Jane Armstrong, Senior Director for Higher Ed, Salesforce.Org | Twitter: @SalesforceOrg
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.