Manage episode 270223339 series 1287878
This week’s episode shares the work of edtech demonstrator schools and colleges in England. The EdTech Demonstrator Programme is a network of schools and colleges across England who exhibit effective practice in the use of technology. The Demonstrator Schools and Colleges involved in the programme provide professional development and support, focusing initially on supporting the effective delivery of remote teaching practices to schools and colleges across the country.
In this episode, guided by Kriss Baird, London Regional Lead - Dfe EdTech Demonstrators Programme, you’ll hear about
• Ideas to support senior leaders and educators as schools manage social distancing in the school or college learning context.
• Consolidating online support for those students unable to return to schools and colleges
• Building on progress made with remote learning
• And, Ensuring the momentum for strategic change in the use of technology is maintained in the autumn term and beyond
Plus, Dr. Vicki Cameron, Chief Education Officer, PeopleBench, on our guest blog...
- Sophie Bailey, Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Kriss Baird, London Regional Lead - Dfe EdTech Demonstrators Programme | Twitter: @krissbaird
- Graham Macaulay, Director of Technology for Learning, Leo Academy Trust | Twitter: @grahammacaulay
- Ed Vainker, Executive Principal at Reach Academy Feltham & Director of Reach Children's Hub at Reach Academy Trust | Twitter: @edvainker
- Harpreet Dhillon, Primary Maths Lead at Reach Academy | Twitter: @reachfeltham
- Rory McGrath, Headteacher, Shacklewell Primary School | Twitter: @rjmgteach
- Cassie Williams, Deputy Head Teacher | Twitter: @MissWilliamsADE
- Tim Lings, Director of IT, Heronsgate Primary School | Twitter: @HeronsgateSch
- Rachel Coathup, Lead Teacher, Technology for Learning at LEO Academy Trust, Google Certified Trainer and Innovator | Twitter: @TechMissC
- Listener Contributor:
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes.
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via. twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.