Manage episode 271634069 series 1287878
COVID-19 has had a huge impact on the student experience. This first episode in the second season of our "The Edge" series, supported by Salesforce.Org, is all about the campus reopening and how to best support both the institution and students during this time.
Four guests share ideas around contact tracing, wellbeing, hybrid teaching and learning, and innovative student experience. Expect synchronous student cooking classes with a Michelin star chef, musings on student numbers and a changed admissions landscape, and technology investments made to support students and faculty long-term.
You can follow the conversation using #EdtechEdge and #edtechpod.
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Dr Ghazwa Alwani-Starr, Pro Vice-Chancellor Strategy, Planning and Partnerships and Director of Property, University of London | Twitter: @AlwaniStarrG
- Santiago Iñiguez de Onzoño, President of IE University, Spain | Twitter: @SantiagoIniguez
- Geshri Gunasekera, Senior Director for Institute Success, salesforce.org | Twitter: @EdtechGeshri
- Dhawal Shah, Founder and CEO, Class Central | Twitter: @dhawalhshah
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.