Manage episode 277411659 series 1287878
This episode was hosted live as part of Ufi VocTech Trust’s ‘Week of VocTech’. Ufi Voctech Trust champions the power of technology to improve skills for work. They do this through various grantees and investments, and more recently through funding specifically to ensure the continuity of vocational learning in response to COVID.
This episode looks at some of the projects Ufi Voctech Trust have been supporting that are involved in vocational education across the criminal justice system.
You’ll hear about:
- Providing access to learning environments
- Tailoring and adapting learning
- Assessing learning
- Creating employment opportunities
Enjoy and follow the conversation using #VocTechPodcast and #WeekOfVocTech.
- Patrick Dunn, Project Account Manager, Ufi VocTech Trust
- Daniel Brown, Director, Meganexus | Twitter: @Meganexus_Ltd
- Lee Tavinder, NIACRO | Twitter: @LeeTav
- Kate Russell, Senior Practitioner, NIACRO | Twitter: @niacro
- Nuala Trainor, Project Manager, Sentireal | Twitter: @nualatrainor1
- Sarah Cox, Director of Enterprise & Leadership Programmes at MyBE Awards | Twitter: @mybe_awards_ltd
- David Hore, Co-Founder & CEO / CTO, Fluence | Twitter: @DavidHore
- Cameron Holloway, Content Manager, Socrates Software | Twitter: @cameron8172
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes.
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via. twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.