Manage episode 279816927 series 1287878
Welcome to the latest episode of the GLOBAL edition of our What Matters in Edtech Series, our podcast collaboration with Bett. This podcast series is all about the things that matter in education, and how and when tech might help.
This week we are looking at SEND and Neurodiversity, specifically;
- Personal stories and frustrations
- Hopes for change across policy, technology, and education
- And, resources and tools for all listeners to help increase accessibility
Follow the conversation, share and comment using #edtechpod and #Bett2021.
- Nicole Ponsford, Co-CEO and Founder of The Global Equality Collective, Regional Lead for Edtech Demonstrator Schools and Fellow of the RSA for Inclusion | Twitter: @NicolePonsford
- Elizabeth Wright, Paralympic Medalist, Editor of Disability Review Magazine and Conscious Being, Speaker, Writer, Disability Consultant | Twitter: @esioul
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
Show Notes and References
You can find links to any references from the episode in our show notes: https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast.
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.