Manage episode 280343162 series 1287878
In this episode, we ask the question, what is the role of social impact investing in workforce development?
The Edtech Podcast is in conversation with an investor and an analyst tracking the future of workforce development markets. It's a fascinating listen, covering;
- the gig economy
- the problem of regional disparity
- and, the role of technology, including AI in helping us find jobs and thrive once we are in them.
As always, we ask how to keep the human element alive in all of this, too. This is the final recording of The VocTech Podcast for 2020. Enjoy! We look forward to bringing you more in 2021.
Join in and follow the conversation using #VocTechPodcast and #VocTech.
- Joe Ludlow, Impact Investment Director, Ufi Voctech Trust | Twitter: @joeludlow
- Nick Kind, Senior Director, Tyton Partners | Twitter: @nkind88
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes.
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via. twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.