Manage episode 271358946 series 1287878
Clips used in this trailer to "set the scene" of HigherEd in 2020;
- Iain Harper, Head of Digital, Oxford University Business School, Digital Transformation at the World's Oldest University @ Salesforce Higher Ed Summit
- Audio of U.K Student protests over A-Level exam results in 2020, YouTube
- WHO director-general Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus announcing COVID-19 as a pandemic on 11 March 2020
- CBS Boston report, Trump administration reverses policy on international students studying in the U.S, YouTube
- BBC Newsnight, How are exam results being calculated this year? Clip with Sam Freedman, former Department of Education Advisor
- BBC Newsnight, How are exam results being calculated this year? Clip with Deputy Vice-Chancellor Reading University, Professor Parveen Yaqoob
- July 30th 2020, Arizona State University Weekly Briefing on Campus Reentry plan with University of Arizona President Robert C. Robbins
- Chris Headleand, Director of Teaching and Learning for the School of Computer Science at the University of Lincoln, on The Edtech Podcast
- HEPI & select committee webinars with Michelle Donelan MP, Minister for Universities
The Edge: Accelerating Higher Education, is the second season from The Edtech Podcast, supported by Salesforce.org, and exploring the intersection of higher education and digital transformation.
You can follow the conversation using #EdTechEdge and #edtechpod and subscribe by searching for The Edtech Podcast at Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever else you listen.
Salesforce.org is the social impact centre of Salesforce focused on partnering with the global community of change-makers. They provide access to powerful technology that empowers change-makers to build a better world. Salesforce.org’s Education Cloud gives Higher Education institutions a single, shared view of students, alumni and staff in an integrated CRM platform to create personalised experiences at scale - transforming learner engagements into lifelong relationships.