Manage episode 192924436 series 1412119
This week, Mindy and Jonathan are celebrating the return of the Hour Of Code so join the fun and learn about the latest technology resources for your classroom. Here are the links for this week's show:
News & Followup
- SeeSaw Followup - Share Activities with other teachers, schedule activities
- Apple Classroom for parental controls at home!
- Drag and Drop for Docs, Sheets and Slides on iOS
Main course: Coding With Samantha Dahlby...Again!
- Computer Science Fundamentals (grades K-5)
- Computer Science Discoveries (grades 6-10)
- Computer Science Principles (grades 9-12)
- Bonus: Foxified
- Undo Send (Gmail): Settings > General > Undo Send
You can follow Jonathan (@jonathanwylie) and Mindy (@TeamCairney) on Twitter, and see all the tweets from the Grant Wood AEA Digital Learning Team at @DLGWAEA. You can also email us, email@example.com. If you enjoy the show please share it with your friends and colleagues and/or leave us a review on iTunes, the Apple Podcasts app, or in Google Play Music. THANK YOU for listening. We really couldn't (or wouldn't) do this without you!!
Until next time...
55 episodes available. A new episode about every 20 days averaging 47 mins duration .