Manage episode 249112812 series 2445782
In this 100th episode, Veronica Morgan and Chris Bates offer up their top 10 moments to celebrate the overwhelming success of the Elephant in the Room Property Podcast. This is a cracker of an episode that packages up the most interesting stories, powerful tips and unique insights… You’re welcome!
Veronica Morgan Top 5 picks
- Episode 28 - Lynette Malcolm - Buyers’ remorse and looking at the big picture.
- Episode 35 - Jane Slack Smith - How to use filters in choosing successful investment properties.
- Episode 54 - Jennie Tonner - Risks of buying within the cooling off period.
- Episode 68 - Karen Stiles - A horror story of purchasing from an off-the-plan project
- Episode 81 - Eliza Owen - What led to the recent market correction?
Chris Bates Top 5 Picks
- Episode 40 - Simon Kuestenmacher - Challenges for developers in the city.
- Episode 58 - Nerida Conisbee - Why micro market numbers matter more
- Episode 87 - Kerry Hunt - How has building inspections and certifications changed over time?
- Episode 89 - Brendan Coates - Why tax policy on property negatively impacts the economy?
- Episode 72 - Tim Sharp ‘Dr Happy’ - How our societal motivations and emotions impact our buying decisions.
Episode TranscriptPlease note that this has been transcribed by half-human-half-robot, so brace yourself for typos and the odd bit of weirdness…