Manage episode 348449627 series 2799305
Head to https://policygenius.com/LAWNERD to get your free life insurance quotes and see how much you could save.
Use code LawNerd to get 20% off and Free Shipping. https://www.manscaped.com
Visit https://thrivecausemetics.com/LAWNERD for up to 45% off their best-selling products when you purchase select holiday sets.
This week's episode covers the disturbing Balenciaga ad scandal and the lawsuit Balenciaga has launched in its wake, perhaps to distract from the larger outrage over their ad campaign featuring children. The underfire fashion house has issued an apology for the controversies and promised to revise their collective way of working. Looking at the ad images, the social media statements, and the notice of lawsuit that followed, it seems that Balenciaga is trying to pass responsibility to those it hired to create these images. I want to know what you think!
- Instagram Coverage by House Inhabit https://www.instagram.com/houseinhabit
- Coverage by The Fashion Law https://www.thefashionlaw.com/balenciaga-wages-25-million-lawsuit-over-controversial-ad-campaign/
Connect With Me.
- Get the Members Only ‘I Have Thoughts Podcast https://www.LawNerdsUnite.com
- Join the Text Crew https://www.TextEmily.Com
- Looking for my YouTube videos? https//www.WatchEmily.com
- Want to connect with Emily More? https://www.Instagram.com/theemilydbaker
- I share things on Twitter too! https://www.twitter.com/theemilydbaker