Manage episode 233441578 series 2320618
How do you train your children in the Gospel in a way that affects every day of their lives? In this episode, Meaghan May shares some of the resources and strategies she is using to disciple children both in her home and in her community.Discussion Questions:
- How is sharing the Gospel with our children more about integration than addition?
- How do you see God with your head, your heart, and your hands?
- Does talking about God naturally flow from your awareness of Him? Why or why not?
- Describe some of the "Gospel classrooms" Meaghan mentions. Are there any that you could be more intentional of utilizing?
- Why do you think it is important for parents to be the "chief repenters" in their homes?
- Who are some Gospel Coaches in your life? How do they help you coach your own heart with the Gospel?
Connect to Resources:
ORDER BEFORE 5/27/19
USING THE CODE: 15off TO GET 15% OFF!
66 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 34 mins duration .