Manage episode 246348539 series 1287867
TEM196: Why Starbucks isn't overpriced
Why I don't think Starbucks is overpriced even though I'm not a fan of their coffee.
On Today's Episode of The Entrepreneurial Musician:
- How Starbucks sells more than just coffee
- Why artists must think about the entire experience we are offering rather than just the art in a vacuum
- A reminder that not everyone will sign up for the experience you are offering
- What we as artists can learn from a world-class restaurant
- TEM Extra: Episode 10 - A bonus episode with Mark G. Meadows discussing the vital need to outsource aspects of your business, the advice he would give to his college-aged self if he could go back in time, and the importance of creating a network early because you will need people along the way
Want to help the show? Here's a couple of ways you can do that!
1. Hear an extra TEM episode every single week while helping me get to my next goal of $100 per episode on Patreon by becoming a patron today: https://www.patreon.com/tempodcast
2. My next Apple Podcasts goal is 150 ratings and 75 reviews. Take just a minute to leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts to help me get there. Thank you!
And finally, a huge thank you to Parker Mouthpieces for providing the hosting for TEM.
Produced by Andrew Hitz
Show notes for all episodes of TEM including topics discussed, links to all books and websites referenced can be found at: