Manage episode 163121904 series 1281827
In this episode, #1 Bestselling Author and Highly Acclaimed business & Entrepreneur Expert, Mel Abraham continues the journey about success. This episode is about revealing some of the concepts of success using The Success Maximizer framework.The Success Maximizer
- Reflect: Look at what has happened in the last 12 months—the good and the bad—and go back to relive it. Identify your wins and of those around you, and create a habit in your life to celebrate them as they take you to bigger victories down the road. Journal them down in ink and paper.
- Lessons: Understand the top 10 lessons that came out of the year, and make sure to take a holistic approach to success by looking into your health, business, relationships, work and wealth. Journal these down as well so you can recap the lessons anytime.
- Attitude: It is about the attitude you approach your year, day and moment with. Look at it and say how it was—optimistic, pessimistic, persistent, positive or negative. By reflecting on them on an ongoing basis, you can reconstruct it in all aspects of your life.
- Gratitude: In the last 12 months, identify the things and people that you are most grateful for and celebrate them. Reach out to the people and say how thankful you are and journal it down to shift your emotions towards positivity.
- Simplify: Find the three things that you can let go of to simplify the next year of your life. Shed the excess out of your life, so as a result, you get a little more relaxation and peace of mind.
- Process: The thing that is more important than setting goals is the process that you design to accomplish them. Commit to such processes consciously, set it into attainable chunks and segregate them into 90 day periods.
- Disconnect: This is the time where you reflect, rejuvenate and reconnect to bring the motion into your life. Disconnect by intentionally blocking out time on your calendar and spend it with your loved ones to give the gift of unplugging.
- Block: Schedule your process, your 90 days while keeping it real and making sure that it is not moved around. Block it out in your life for the next 12 months and you have the roadmap to continue your journey.
ABOUT MEL ABRAHAM
Mel is the founder of Business Breakthrough Academy and Thoughtpreneur Academy where he helps entrepreneurs bring their businesses to the world and build the lifestyle that they want. Mel is one the most sought after entrepreneurial mentor and strategic thinkers of our time. Unlike many other so called “business coaches”, Mel has lived everything he teaches and continues to do so. Mel has built, bought and sold numerous multimillion-dollar businesses for himself as well as his clients. As the author of The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The Modern Millionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans & Freedom Entrepreneur, Mel’s strategies have helped build thousands of businesses and have generated hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients, ranging from large corporations to startups and small family-owned businesses.
Mel is a true believer in the entrepreneurial way of life and says that this “new frontier” is the paradigm that will shift society from simply existing to living life bigger, bolder and on their own terms.
Meet Mel at http://melabraham.com/
THE ENTREPRENEUR'S SOLUTION
The Entrepreneur's Solution is a weekly entrepreneur, business, wealth and lifestyle show where entrepreneur, speaker and author Mel Abraham reveals all of his business and entrepreneur building strategies. Mel is one of our time's most sought after mentors and speakers that not only teaches but also lives what he teaches. Discover how to design, create and build your business so it gives you the life and lifestyle you want.
Subscribe to the free entrepreneurial podcast here: http://melabraham.com/podcast
The Entrepreneur's Solution Blog on Tumblr: http://melabraham.com/blog
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Join Mel's FB Fans: https://www.facebook.com/melhabrahamTweet Mel: http://twitter.com/MelHAbInstagram: http://instagram.com/legacyentrepreneurLinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabrahamWebsite: http://MelAbraham.com
95 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 28 mins duration .